THE GOOD SEED
Nature or nurture: The McCain formula is awsome. That is the only conclusion one can reach reading Vocal on War, McCain Is Silent on Son’s Service, an article the New York Times ran against the wishes of the McCain family. One son is a marine and has just completed a tour in Iraq while the other is soon to graduate from the naval academy.
May G-d preserve them one and all.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)