THE GOOD SEED
Nature or nurture: The McCain formula is awsome. That is the only conclusion one can reach reading Vocal on War, McCain Is Silent on Son’s Service, an article the New York Times ran against the wishes of the McCain family. One son is a marine and has just completed a tour in Iraq while the other is soon to graduate from the naval academy.
May G-d preserve them one and all.
comments powered by Disqus
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- The Racial Politics of Nat Turner Tours
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller