THE GOOD SEED
Nature or nurture: The McCain formula is awsome. That is the only conclusion one can reach reading Vocal on War, McCain Is Silent on Son’s Service, an article the New York Times ran against the wishes of the McCain family. One son is a marine and has just completed a tour in Iraq while the other is soon to graduate from the naval academy.
May G-d preserve them one and all.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”