POLL: BLACKS LIKE HILLARY MORE THAN WHITES
Another striking statistic is the reluctance of voters to express an opinion on Jeremiah Wright. 48% of Whites and 46% of Blacks say they don't know/are not sure whether they like or dislike the man. Is it political correctness or suspension of judgement? I do not know. I do believe it shows that this poll is trying to jump the gun and, hence, is a very poor guide for action.
comments powered by Disqus
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar