POLL: BLACKS LIKE HILLARY MORE THAN WHITES
Another striking statistic is the reluctance of voters to express an opinion on Jeremiah Wright. 48% of Whites and 46% of Blacks say they don't know/are not sure whether they like or dislike the man. Is it political correctness or suspension of judgement? I do not know. I do believe it shows that this poll is trying to jump the gun and, hence, is a very poor guide for action.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools