comments powered by Disqus
Kevin C. Murphy - 2/27/2008
I wrote up a response here. In the meantime, I'm going to try to be charitable and just assume he was drunk when he wrote this.
The comment thread which has grown overnight at TNR is worth perusing as well. Wilentz is being justifiably eviscerated for this one.
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?