BUSH WORRIED ABOUT NEW YORK AND ITS JEWS
Woodward tries to describe Bush as callous. But this is not the man which if reflected from the fact that Bush also notified not only Secretary Ridge but also New York mayor Bloomberg:
"We're on the verge of war," the president said,"and since New York City is a potential top target, it's important we visit." He praised the city's efforts at preparedness, but advised the mayor to focus on the main potential targets of the terrorists."Keep your eye on tunnels, bridges and the Jewish community."
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools