THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
Victor Davis Hanson is right Iraq in no longer the chief worry at least not until a Democrat wins the presidency and begins to pull out thereby snaching defeat from the jaws of victory. Iran is the problem and so are Al Qaeda and company. For he too, like the head of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff, worries that 'Earth-Shattering' events will follow this relative period of calm. I keep thinking of the quite before a tsunami. I am sure Iran will have a hand in it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history