THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
Victor Davis Hanson is right Iraq in no longer the chief worry at least not until a Democrat wins the presidency and begins to pull out thereby snaching defeat from the jaws of victory. Iran is the problem and so are Al Qaeda and company. For he too, like the head of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff, worries that 'Earth-Shattering' events will follow this relative period of calm. I keep thinking of the quite before a tsunami. I am sure Iran will have a hand in it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”