THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
Victor Davis Hanson is right Iraq in no longer the chief worry at least not until a Democrat wins the presidency and begins to pull out thereby snaching defeat from the jaws of victory. Iran is the problem and so are Al Qaeda and company. For he too, like the head of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff, worries that 'Earth-Shattering' events will follow this relative period of calm. I keep thinking of the quite before a tsunami. I am sure Iran will have a hand in it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?