THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
Victor Davis Hanson is right Iraq in no longer the chief worry at least not until a Democrat wins the presidency and begins to pull out thereby snaching defeat from the jaws of victory. Iran is the problem and so are Al Qaeda and company. For he too, like the head of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff, worries that 'Earth-Shattering' events will follow this relative period of calm. I keep thinking of the quite before a tsunami. I am sure Iran will have a hand in it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)