THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
Victor Davis Hanson is right Iraq in no longer the chief worry at least not until a Democrat wins the presidency and begins to pull out thereby snaching defeat from the jaws of victory. Iran is the problem and so are Al Qaeda and company. For he too, like the head of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff, worries that 'Earth-Shattering' events will follow this relative period of calm. I keep thinking of the quite before a tsunami. I am sure Iran will have a hand in it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"