QUOTE OF THE DAY
I welcome intelligent discussion and opposition to the views I propagate. But I pity attention-seeking, 'disturbed', xenophobic and self-hating people of any background who choose anti-Semitism as an excuse for their miserable existence.
At the same time, I do respect enemies who openly speak their mind, views and intentions; those who do not hide behind fake political correctness and the ambiguity of the words.
Jews can't afford another mistake! We must pay close attention to the exact intent of our enemies!
- Steven Shamrak
See, David Cook, Anti-Semitic Themes in Muslim Apocalyptic and Jihadi Literature Vladimir Shlapentokh, Putin's Jewish Anomaly Comes as a Surprise and Rachel Donadio, Tariq Ramadan calls for book fair boycott because it celebrates Israel's 60th anniversary.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton