QUOTE OF THE DAY
I welcome intelligent discussion and opposition to the views I propagate. But I pity attention-seeking, 'disturbed', xenophobic and self-hating people of any background who choose anti-Semitism as an excuse for their miserable existence.
At the same time, I do respect enemies who openly speak their mind, views and intentions; those who do not hide behind fake political correctness and the ambiguity of the words.
Jews can't afford another mistake! We must pay close attention to the exact intent of our enemies!
- Steven Shamrak
See, David Cook, Anti-Semitic Themes in Muslim Apocalyptic and Jihadi Literature Vladimir Shlapentokh, Putin's Jewish Anomaly Comes as a Surprise and Rachel Donadio, Tariq Ramadan calls for book fair boycott because it celebrates Israel's 60th anniversary.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"