QUOTE OF THE DAY
I welcome intelligent discussion and opposition to the views I propagate. But I pity attention-seeking, 'disturbed', xenophobic and self-hating people of any background who choose anti-Semitism as an excuse for their miserable existence.
At the same time, I do respect enemies who openly speak their mind, views and intentions; those who do not hide behind fake political correctness and the ambiguity of the words.
Jews can't afford another mistake! We must pay close attention to the exact intent of our enemies!
- Steven Shamrak
See, David Cook, Anti-Semitic Themes in Muslim Apocalyptic and Jihadi Literature Vladimir Shlapentokh, Putin's Jewish Anomaly Comes as a Surprise and Rachel Donadio, Tariq Ramadan calls for book fair boycott because it celebrates Israel's 60th anniversary.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools