QUOTE OF THE DAY
I welcome intelligent discussion and opposition to the views I propagate. But I pity attention-seeking, 'disturbed', xenophobic and self-hating people of any background who choose anti-Semitism as an excuse for their miserable existence.
At the same time, I do respect enemies who openly speak their mind, views and intentions; those who do not hide behind fake political correctness and the ambiguity of the words.
Jews can't afford another mistake! We must pay close attention to the exact intent of our enemies!
- Steven Shamrak
See, David Cook, Anti-Semitic Themes in Muslim Apocalyptic and Jihadi Literature Vladimir Shlapentokh, Putin's Jewish Anomaly Comes as a Surprise and Rachel Donadio, Tariq Ramadan calls for book fair boycott because it celebrates Israel's 60th anniversary.
comments powered by Disqus
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?