McCain Wins Florida....My Limb is Cracking
If it is McCain v. Obama, the door will be wide up for a third party. If it is McCain v. Hillary, look for that door to be blown off the hinges. Too many conservatives loathe McCain to ever vote for him. The temptation for Paul (or Gary Johnson?) to run third party may be too hard to resist. Rasmussen reports on some of the possible third party scenarios here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black studies professor in the middle of exploding scandal at the University of North Carolina
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China