The Radiance that Streams Immortally from the Door of the Law
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
$500 and change will buy you a copy of this massive treatise in which two of my articles on Greek philosophy of law appear.
Or you can read them online for free here:
1. The first article is co-authored with R. F. Stalley, whose take on these matters is quite different from mine. He wrote essentially all the material on Socrates (with the exception of the paragraph beginning A somewhat different solution, which is mine) while I wrote essentially all the material on Xenophon, the Cynics, and the Cyrenaics. Hes not responsible for what I say about the Socratics, and Im not responsible for what he says about Socrates.
2. I did not (to the best of my possibly imperfect recollection) sign any copyright agreement forbidding me to post these articles, so Ill assume Im free to do so unless I hear otherwise. But its always possible that the publisher will make me take them down; so read them now while you can.
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 1/29/2008
- Swastikas, Hate and Confusion
- Obama chooses Chicago to host his presidential library
- Arizona State class on “The Problem of Whiteness” sparks neo-Nazi campaign
- How Curfews Have Changed Through History
- Supreme Court justices called to task for saying institution of marriage hasn't changed in millennia