"WE HAVE HEADS, WE HAVE LEGS . . ."
They are finished. They can self flagellate themself and cry we are with you Hussein but I suspect the historical Hussein would not be disgusted with the manner they have besmirched his name. Note how Barak Obama accuses anyone reminding voters that his middle name is Hussein of unfair electioneering.
A Saudi columnist derided the"boastful" speech. He wrote:
[But] we also know that [the Israelis] place more value on, and have more respect for, the bones of their soldiers than we have for [living] Arabs. Life has become so cheap for us that the body parts of a dead Israeli are [exchangeable for] dozens of living Arabs.
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy