"WE HAVE HEADS, WE HAVE LEGS . . ."
They are finished. They can self flagellate themself and cry we are with you Hussein but I suspect the historical Hussein would not be disgusted with the manner they have besmirched his name. Note how Barak Obama accuses anyone reminding voters that his middle name is Hussein of unfair electioneering.
A Saudi columnist derided the"boastful" speech. He wrote:
[But] we also know that [the Israelis] place more value on, and have more respect for, the bones of their soldiers than we have for [living] Arabs. Life has become so cheap for us that the body parts of a dead Israeli are [exchangeable for] dozens of living Arabs.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools