The Alabama Course of Study
As I wrote earlier, we both chaired an Ad Hoc Committee which was able to force over 200 changes in the document (despite objections from education professors, etc. who wrote the document). Unfortunately, the online version of the article has many typos. For a cleaner and expanded article, see the longer version on HNN .
comments powered by Disqus
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.
- Bernard Bailyn’s influence on the profession is hailed in the WSJ