HITCHENS ON FALUJJAH
To be honest, for those familiar with the Palestinian liching of two Israelis who wondered into Nablus, Falujjah is nothing new. We have seen the heart of darkness before. Still, Hitchens is right. Iraq was a boil that had to be lanced.
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
amazing how some fascist would bring up Joseph Conrad.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)