HITCHENS ON FALUJJAH
To be honest, for those familiar with the Palestinian liching of two Israelis who wondered into Nablus, Falujjah is nothing new. We have seen the heart of darkness before. Still, Hitchens is right. Iraq was a boil that had to be lanced.
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
amazing how some fascist would bring up Joseph Conrad.
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history