HITCHENS ON FALUJJAH
To be honest, for those familiar with the Palestinian liching of two Israelis who wondered into Nablus, Falujjah is nothing new. We have seen the heart of darkness before. Still, Hitchens is right. Iraq was a boil that had to be lanced.
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
amazing how some fascist would bring up Joseph Conrad.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”