HITCHENS ON FALUJJAH
To be honest, for those familiar with the Palestinian liching of two Israelis who wondered into Nablus, Falujjah is nothing new. We have seen the heart of darkness before. Still, Hitchens is right. Iraq was a boil that had to be lanced.
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
amazing how some fascist would bring up Joseph Conrad.
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service