HITCHENS ON FALUJJAH
To be honest, for those familiar with the Palestinian liching of two Israelis who wondered into Nablus, Falujjah is nothing new. We have seen the heart of darkness before. Still, Hitchens is right. Iraq was a boil that had to be lanced.
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
amazing how some fascist would bring up Joseph Conrad.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"