PUTIN AND AHMADINEJAD
Ahmadinejad got a propaganda coup. What did Putin get? Checkmated! - No Deal at Caspian Summit on Sharing Sea The man Ahmadinejad fears is Bush
Kommersant speaks of the tight security and nervous atmosphere in Tehran. The paper writes, a journalist carelessly mentioned the name of George Bush aloud right behind the back of President Ahmadinejad. Kommersant says, the Iranian president jumped and fear glimpsed in his usually impassive eyes.
Ahmadinejad got a propaganda coup. What did Putin get? Checkmated! - No Deal at Caspian Summit on Sharing Sea
The man Ahmadinejad fears is Bush
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"