PUTIN AND AHMADINEJAD
Ahmadinejad got a propaganda coup. What did Putin get? Checkmated! - No Deal at Caspian Summit on Sharing Sea The man Ahmadinejad fears is Bush
Kommersant speaks of the tight security and nervous atmosphere in Tehran. The paper writes, a journalist carelessly mentioned the name of George Bush aloud right behind the back of President Ahmadinejad. Kommersant says, the Iranian president jumped and fear glimpsed in his usually impassive eyes.
Ahmadinejad got a propaganda coup. What did Putin get? Checkmated! - No Deal at Caspian Summit on Sharing Sea
The man Ahmadinejad fears is Bush
comments powered by Disqus
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s picture in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term