FRENCH TV CALLS TURNING CHILDREN INTO HUMAN BOMBS - WAR CRIME - THE REST OF THE MEDIA IS AS WOBBLY AS USUAL
Sometimes even the French get it right. Last night French channel 2 covered the child suicide bomb attempt with amazing accuracy. It not only showed the tape but noted that the child looked under developed and that only the previous day Israel intercepted a 11 year old who was given a dollar to carry a bomb accross a check-point. Israel released the boy. Use of children for such purposes noted the reporter is a war crime according to international law. Tonight channel 2 reported the parents of the 14 year suicide bomber wannobe held a news conference in which they said they old were not aware of his intention but failed to condemn suicide bombing. They merely suggested that he should have waited a few more years!
The BBC and the NYT coverage continued its well noted tradition of objectivity by adopting the PA line described bellow that Israel is"expoiting" the youth for propaganda purposes though NYT admitted that it was a Palestinian camera man who happened to be at the scene who filmed the events.
To understand the full dimension of the tragedy of the Palestinian people, one have to watch the documentary Relentless which not only shows the systematic indoctrination of school children to become human bombs but also Arafat giving a speech in which he tells his people:
"If you are tired (of the intifada), give me your children. Give me your children."
.God save us all!
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
The median and mean age of Palestinians is under sixteen.
Maybe its like the end, with the Nazis, when they were using younger and younger soldiers.
They will be eliminated soon! I can feel it!
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)