US - INDIA - PAKISTAN TRIANGLE
The US Asian balancing act is getting more and more complex. The US needs to save Musharef by extending goodies to his army and at the same time develop close ties with the new Asian and thank god democratic giant, India. Parallels with Israel are hard to avoid despite the obvious difference in size. Ram Naharayan is running a terrific website which keeps excellent track of the Indian view of this developing relationship. It's worth visiting.
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
They've been democratic/republican since Nehru.
How many languages did India have then?
How much poverty did India have then?
Let's hear MORE STINKING ARGUMENTS about how we can't expect any democracy/republic where people are poor, or not terribly educated.
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport