US - INDIA - PAKISTAN TRIANGLE
The US Asian balancing act is getting more and more complex. The US needs to save Musharef by extending goodies to his army and at the same time develop close ties with the new Asian and thank god democratic giant, India. Parallels with Israel are hard to avoid despite the obvious difference in size. Ram Naharayan is running a terrific website which keeps excellent track of the Indian view of this developing relationship. It's worth visiting.
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
They've been democratic/republican since Nehru.
How many languages did India have then?
How much poverty did India have then?
Let's hear MORE STINKING ARGUMENTS about how we can't expect any democracy/republic where people are poor, or not terribly educated.
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide