USM Crisis Spreads
Much as I dislike the Faculty Senate of the University of Alabama (of which I am a member), it roused itself sufficiently to pass a resolution supporting the USM faculty members. Other faculty senates need to follow suit.
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 3/19/2004
Keep up the good work! You are a dynamo!
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome