USM Crisis Spreads
Much as I dislike the Faculty Senate of the University of Alabama (of which I am a member), it roused itself sufficiently to pass a resolution supporting the USM faculty members. Other faculty senates need to follow suit.
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 3/19/2004
Keep up the good work! You are a dynamo!
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond