Beyond Charts and Graphs
From a liberty perspective the message from this is quite clear. You can't rely on government to"improve" the economy just by fiscal or monetary policy. If there's one thing the Austrian school of economics has taught us, it's that the hubris it takes to believe you can"plan" economic growth is forever doomed to failure. If Mr. Bush were more of an Austrian and less of an neo-Keynesian he might not be in the mess he's in today politically, and the nation might have a few more jobs and a lot less government.
comments powered by Disqus
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project