Cliopatria Welcomes Daniel Larison
Mr. Larison's articles have appeared in The American Conservative, Chronicles, the Dallas Morning News, Intercollegiate Review, the New Pantagruel, and elsewhere. In the continuing discussion of American conservatism at Eunomia, he regularly crosses swords with the New York Times' David Brooks, National Review's Jonah Goldberg and Ramesh Pannuru, and Atlantic Monthly's Ross Douthat and Andrew Sullivan. It's a pleasure to welcome him to Cliopatria.
comments powered by Disqus
Daniel B. Larison - 6/17/2007
Thanks to both of you for your kind welcome, and thanks to Dr. Luker for having me along. My apologies in taking such a long while to respond and finally put up a proper post.
Rob MacDougall - 6/4/2007
Welcome aboard, Daniel!
Manan Ahmed - 6/2/2007
Good to have you onboard.
- Should Trump Be Impeached? What Founding Father James Madison Gave as Grounds for Impeachment.
- Long Lost Nordic Village Mysteriously Abandoned in the Middle Ages Rediscovered
- Holocaust Memorial Rebuilt Outside Far-Right Politician's House By German Activists
- Ratko Mladic Is Convicted in 1990s Slaughter of Bosnian Muslims
- Most Everything You Learned About Thanksgiving Is Wrong
- Is This Professor ‘Putin’s American Apologist’?
- Vietnam veterans challenge Ken Burns on the accuracy of his epic documentary
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race