Cliopatria Welcomes Daniel Larison
Mr. Larison's articles have appeared in The American Conservative, Chronicles, the Dallas Morning News, Intercollegiate Review, the New Pantagruel, and elsewhere. In the continuing discussion of American conservatism at Eunomia, he regularly crosses swords with the New York Times' David Brooks, National Review's Jonah Goldberg and Ramesh Pannuru, and Atlantic Monthly's Ross Douthat and Andrew Sullivan. It's a pleasure to welcome him to Cliopatria.
comments powered by Disqus
Daniel B. Larison - 6/17/2007
Thanks to both of you for your kind welcome, and thanks to Dr. Luker for having me along. My apologies in taking such a long while to respond and finally put up a proper post.
Rob MacDougall - 6/4/2007
Welcome aboard, Daniel!
Manan Ahmed - 6/2/2007
Good to have you onboard.
- JFK's diary reveals fascination with Hitler, compared to 'legend'
- Secret South Korean Nuclear Weapons Program Created Anxiety in Washington in Mid-1970s
- The President Is Under FBI Investigation. Is This Normal?
- President Trump Praised Both Andrew Jackson and Henry Clay
- Nativism, Violence, and the Origins of the Paranoid Style
- Douglas Brinkley says there’s a "smell of treason in the air"
- Mary Maples Dunn, Advocate of Women’s Colleges and President of Smith, Dies at 85
- Gil Troy says Jews and Israelis are the victims of a “Hate Swarm”
- Eric Foner interviews Matt Karp about his new book on slaveholders
- Are historians ignoring the history of originalism?