PALESTINIAN REFORM NOWHERE IN SIGHT - ONLY CHAOS
Palestinians as usual suffer from being an exception. The Bush administration said reform is a must. It was not. Arafat was permitted to humiliate another American president. Indeed, instead of reform, Palestinians got chaos and Israelis are stuck with the monetary, humanitarian, political and strategic cost of building a protective fence.
You will find a summary of the so called"reform" here.
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize