PALESTINIAN REFORM NOWHERE IN SIGHT - ONLY CHAOS
Palestinians as usual suffer from being an exception. The Bush administration said reform is a must. It was not. Arafat was permitted to humiliate another American president. Indeed, instead of reform, Palestinians got chaos and Israelis are stuck with the monetary, humanitarian, political and strategic cost of building a protective fence.
You will find a summary of the so called"reform" here.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton