PALESTINIAN REFORM NOWHERE IN SIGHT - ONLY CHAOS
Palestinians as usual suffer from being an exception. The Bush administration said reform is a must. It was not. Arafat was permitted to humiliate another American president. Indeed, instead of reform, Palestinians got chaos and Israelis are stuck with the monetary, humanitarian, political and strategic cost of building a protective fence.
You will find a summary of the so called"reform" here.
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy