PALESTINIAN REFORM NOWHERE IN SIGHT - ONLY CHAOS
Palestinians as usual suffer from being an exception. The Bush administration said reform is a must. It was not. Arafat was permitted to humiliate another American president. Indeed, instead of reform, Palestinians got chaos and Israelis are stuck with the monetary, humanitarian, political and strategic cost of building a protective fence.
You will find a summary of the so called"reform" here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"