PALESTINIAN REFORM NOWHERE IN SIGHT - ONLY CHAOS
Palestinians as usual suffer from being an exception. The Bush administration said reform is a must. It was not. Arafat was permitted to humiliate another American president. Indeed, instead of reform, Palestinians got chaos and Israelis are stuck with the monetary, humanitarian, political and strategic cost of building a protective fence.
You will find a summary of the so called"reform" here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"