IRANIANS ON USA AND EUROPE
This month's Le monde Diplomatique article entitled"The View from Teheran Avenue" includes the following quote from a youngster by the name of Noushin:"America is the symbol of freedom. Everybody wants to go live there, or just to go there and have fun. It's a mixture of people from different backgrounds and its ruling system is not imposed on you. And people are more accepting there than they are in Europe, where we feel like strangers."
Its time we did our best to help them to liberate themselves.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions