MSM IGNORES IRAN'S TERRORIZING ITS PEOPLE
There are few more peaceful religions than the Bahai who are celebrating the anniversary of their faith in Israel. Why Israel? Because that is where the Bahai buried the remains of their prophet who was executed in Tabriz. There are a mere 300,000 Bahai in Iran but they are mercilessly persecuted and so are their children. A video posted on Youtube entitled A hope and a prayer reveals (they disabled the embed, but do watch it) that a study done earlier this year documented 150 instances of harassment, insults and physical violence inflicted on their children within a period of a single month
It's all about clothing and there are many more such bloody pictures of men as well as women. Note that the picture bellow is part of a series published by the official Iranian news agency. It is part of a series of such photos clearly designed to terrorize the population into submission.
Iran also tries to terrorize emigres who got used to visiting Iran regularly. They chose Haleh Esfandiari, a high profile scholar, to issue this warning. They charged her with trying to ferment a"soft revolution." They know MSM will help them along by publicizing Haleh's case but keeping the rest of their atrocities under wraps. Objectively, if not intentionally, MSM continues to be the best friend"evil doers" have. They ignore the evil they direct towards their own people while publicizing the evil they direct towards their enemies.
Will they ever learn?
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies