Haiti and Thomas Jefferson
If Americans needed a better example of how Hayek's theory of unintended consequences can be applied to foreign policy intervention, they need look no further than Haiti.
This just in: Kevin Drum at Calpundit is surprised by the news that John Kerry wants to increase the size of the army thus putting him to the right of Donald Rumsfeld on this issue. My only question: Why is he surprised?
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments