Taxpayer Watchdogs for Government Debt
Something similar happened in Alabama last year when several prominent conservative leaders on the governor's staff, including the head of the Alabama affiliate Citizens for a Sound Economy, came out for a massive tax increase. The voters felt otherwise and it went down in flames in a public vote. Could the same thing happen in California? Unfortunately, it does not appear to be likely.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome