EUROPEANS ARE BITING THE ANTI-SEMITISM BULLET IN BRUSSELS
With the acceptable level of public anti-Semitism rising to the level that Eli Wiesel has to admit that he"is afraid again," the European Union is finally paying lip service to the problem.
Just how deep is it? At a recent FPRI conference, Jeremy Black revealed that a European commissioner told him:
"I do not know why Americans want us to have more weapons. If we could, we would bomb Tel Aviv."
Apparently, for the European elite Jews remain the root of all evil and the wish to kill more is ever present.
And you ask why Jews need Israel?
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton