EUROPEANS ARE BITING THE ANTI-SEMITISM BULLET IN BRUSSELS
With the acceptable level of public anti-Semitism rising to the level that Eli Wiesel has to admit that he"is afraid again," the European Union is finally paying lip service to the problem.
Just how deep is it? At a recent FPRI conference, Jeremy Black revealed that a European commissioner told him:
"I do not know why Americans want us to have more weapons. If we could, we would bomb Tel Aviv."
Apparently, for the European elite Jews remain the root of all evil and the wish to kill more is ever present.
And you ask why Jews need Israel?
comments powered by Disqus
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World