EUROPEANS ARE BITING THE ANTI-SEMITISM BULLET IN BRUSSELS
With the acceptable level of public anti-Semitism rising to the level that Eli Wiesel has to admit that he"is afraid again," the European Union is finally paying lip service to the problem.
Just how deep is it? At a recent FPRI conference, Jeremy Black revealed that a European commissioner told him:
"I do not know why Americans want us to have more weapons. If we could, we would bomb Tel Aviv."
Apparently, for the European elite Jews remain the root of all evil and the wish to kill more is ever present.
And you ask why Jews need Israel?
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools