EUROPEANS ARE BITING THE ANTI-SEMITISM BULLET IN BRUSSELS
With the acceptable level of public anti-Semitism rising to the level that Eli Wiesel has to admit that he"is afraid again," the European Union is finally paying lip service to the problem.
Just how deep is it? At a recent FPRI conference, Jeremy Black revealed that a European commissioner told him:
"I do not know why Americans want us to have more weapons. If we could, we would bomb Tel Aviv."
Apparently, for the European elite Jews remain the root of all evil and the wish to kill more is ever present.
And you ask why Jews need Israel?
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum