EUROPEANS ARE BITING THE ANTI-SEMITISM BULLET IN BRUSSELS
With the acceptable level of public anti-Semitism rising to the level that Eli Wiesel has to admit that he"is afraid again," the European Union is finally paying lip service to the problem.
Just how deep is it? At a recent FPRI conference, Jeremy Black revealed that a European commissioner told him:
"I do not know why Americans want us to have more weapons. If we could, we would bomb Tel Aviv."
Apparently, for the European elite Jews remain the root of all evil and the wish to kill more is ever present.
And you ask why Jews need Israel?
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi