Who is John Horse?
Read"Florida's Forgotten Rebels" at Reason Online.
comments powered by Disqus
Amy H. Sturgis - 3/15/2007
A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
Keith Halderman - 3/15/2007
Nice job in Reason. I was just reading an article in the Florida Historical Quarterly on the Second Seminole War before I fell asleep last night. A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”