Who is John Horse?
Read"Florida's Forgotten Rebels" at Reason Online.
comments powered by Disqus
Amy H. Sturgis - 3/16/2007
A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
Keith Halderman - 3/15/2007
Nice job in Reason. I was just reading an article in the Florida Historical Quarterly on the Second Seminole War before I fell asleep last night. A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
- CIA Plans Huge Release of Top-Secret Reports From the 1960s
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans
- Ron Radosh and Allis Radosh plan to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis