Who is John Horse?
Read"Florida's Forgotten Rebels" at Reason Online.
comments powered by Disqus
Amy H. Sturgis - 3/15/2007
A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
Keith Halderman - 3/15/2007
Nice job in Reason. I was just reading an article in the Florida Historical Quarterly on the Second Seminole War before I fell asleep last night. A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton