Who is John Horse?
Read"Florida's Forgotten Rebels" at Reason Online.
comments powered by Disqus
Amy H. Sturgis - 3/16/2007
A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
Keith Halderman - 3/15/2007
Nice job in Reason. I was just reading an article in the Florida Historical Quarterly on the Second Seminole War before I fell asleep last night. A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
- WWII Pilot Found Buried in Italian Corn Field
- Melting Cave Ice Is Taking Ancient Climate Data with It
- King Tutankhamun did not die in chariot crash, virtual autopsy reveals
- Easter Island’s ancient inhabitants weren’t so isolated after all
- Turin shroud was made for medieval Easter ritual, historian says
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America
- History to Launch Online Course for College Credit
- 33.3 million viewers tuned in for 'The Roosevelts' documentary series
- Eric Foner debunks Underground Railroad myth