Who is John Horse?
Read"Florida's Forgotten Rebels" at Reason Online.
comments powered by Disqus
Amy H. Sturgis - 3/16/2007
A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
Keith Halderman - 3/15/2007
Nice job in Reason. I was just reading an article in the Florida Historical Quarterly on the Second Seminole War before I fell asleep last night. A war, by the way, perhaps as incompently pursued as the present one in Iraq.
- History will be trailing Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during his visit to the United States.
- Former foes honour Gallipoli's fallen on 100th anniversary
- Website exhibit unveiled for the first gay sit-in
- Climate Change Contributed Towards the Collapse of the Maya
- Armenia debuts website devoted to genocide
- How did common people mourn Lincoln after his passing?
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965