Wow! Americans Might Support Smaller Government, After All
According to a Rasmussen poll,"Sixty-four percent (64%) of American voters say that they prefer smaller government with fewer services and lower taxes....Support for smaller government cuts across just about all demographic lines. It is the preference of 67% of men and 62% of women....61% of white votes and 52% of non-white votes."
comments powered by Disqus
Bart Pair - 2/17/2004
That's good news. But now tell me, what viable candidate is pro-liberty and isn't a single-issue candidate and you have my vote.
- John Kerry says the destruction of heritage sites in Iraq and Syria is the worst in his lifetime
- The Capture of the Lindbergh Baby Kidnapper, 80 Years Ago
- Coming Soon, a Century Late: A Black Film Gem
- The discovery that complicated the history of sex change operations
- NYT identifies the person who exposed Gary Hart's philandering
- Human Ingenuity Can Fix Past Mistakes and Shape the Future, says Diane Ackerman
- Ken Burns is in a race to slow us down
- Ken Burns and the Myth of Theodore Roosevelt
- What Ken Burns Doesn't Understand about the Roosevelts