Wow! Americans Might Support Smaller Government, After All
According to a Rasmussen poll,"Sixty-four percent (64%) of American voters say that they prefer smaller government with fewer services and lower taxes....Support for smaller government cuts across just about all demographic lines. It is the preference of 67% of men and 62% of women....61% of white votes and 52% of non-white votes."
comments powered by Disqus
Bart Pair - 2/17/2004
That's good news. But now tell me, what viable candidate is pro-liberty and isn't a single-issue candidate and you have my vote.
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- 2016 election's leading candidates have strong Jewish family ties
- Ron Radosh plans to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”
- Medievalist calls on historians to welcome pop culture