Wow! Americans Might Support Smaller Government, After All
According to a Rasmussen poll,"Sixty-four percent (64%) of American voters say that they prefer smaller government with fewer services and lower taxes....Support for smaller government cuts across just about all demographic lines. It is the preference of 67% of men and 62% of women....61% of white votes and 52% of non-white votes."
comments powered by Disqus
Bart Pair - 2/17/2004
That's good news. But now tell me, what viable candidate is pro-liberty and isn't a single-issue candidate and you have my vote.
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston