Wow! Americans Might Support Smaller Government, After All
According to a Rasmussen poll,"Sixty-four percent (64%) of American voters say that they prefer smaller government with fewer services and lower taxes....Support for smaller government cuts across just about all demographic lines. It is the preference of 67% of men and 62% of women....61% of white votes and 52% of non-white votes."
comments powered by Disqus
Bart Pair - 2/17/2004
That's good news. But now tell me, what viable candidate is pro-liberty and isn't a single-issue candidate and you have my vote.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)