Wow! Americans Might Support Smaller Government, After All
According to a Rasmussen poll,"Sixty-four percent (64%) of American voters say that they prefer smaller government with fewer services and lower taxes....Support for smaller government cuts across just about all demographic lines. It is the preference of 67% of men and 62% of women....61% of white votes and 52% of non-white votes."
comments powered by Disqus
Bart Pair - 2/17/2004
That's good news. But now tell me, what viable candidate is pro-liberty and isn't a single-issue candidate and you have my vote.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments