COST OF TECHNICALITY - NUCLEAR PAKISTAN
When Khan was found guilty in the Netherlands for stealing nuclear secrets, a sympathetic judge freed him on a"technicality." It may be just the most expensive one ever. India in a last minute change of heart failed to prevent the building of"the Islamic bomb." Here is the rest of the story - had Saddam been given the opportunity to build his, it would have been too late and Bernard Henri Levy would have had another horror story to tell. Here Goes:
The most intriguing bit -"And what does Khan's daughter, Dina, who announced in London that she has suitcases of compromising files, know?"
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond