COST OF TECHNICALITY - NUCLEAR PAKISTAN
When Khan was found guilty in the Netherlands for stealing nuclear secrets, a sympathetic judge freed him on a"technicality." It may be just the most expensive one ever. India in a last minute change of heart failed to prevent the building of"the Islamic bomb." Here is the rest of the story - had Saddam been given the opportunity to build his, it would have been too late and Bernard Henri Levy would have had another horror story to tell. Here Goes:
The most intriguing bit -"And what does Khan's daughter, Dina, who announced in London that she has suitcases of compromising files, know?"
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?