COST OF TECHNICALITY - NUCLEAR PAKISTAN
When Khan was found guilty in the Netherlands for stealing nuclear secrets, a sympathetic judge freed him on a"technicality." It may be just the most expensive one ever. India in a last minute change of heart failed to prevent the building of"the Islamic bomb." Here is the rest of the story - had Saddam been given the opportunity to build his, it would have been too late and Bernard Henri Levy would have had another horror story to tell. Here Goes:
The most intriguing bit -"And what does Khan's daughter, Dina, who announced in London that she has suitcases of compromising files, know?"
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"