COST OF TECHNICALITY - NUCLEAR PAKISTAN
When Khan was found guilty in the Netherlands for stealing nuclear secrets, a sympathetic judge freed him on a"technicality." It may be just the most expensive one ever. India in a last minute change of heart failed to prevent the building of"the Islamic bomb." Here is the rest of the story - had Saddam been given the opportunity to build his, it would have been too late and Bernard Henri Levy would have had another horror story to tell. Here Goes:
The most intriguing bit -"And what does Khan's daughter, Dina, who announced in London that she has suitcases of compromising files, know?"
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit