COST OF TECHNICALITY - NUCLEAR PAKISTAN
When Khan was found guilty in the Netherlands for stealing nuclear secrets, a sympathetic judge freed him on a"technicality." It may be just the most expensive one ever. India in a last minute change of heart failed to prevent the building of"the Islamic bomb." Here is the rest of the story - had Saddam been given the opportunity to build his, it would have been too late and Bernard Henri Levy would have had another horror story to tell. Here Goes:
The most intriguing bit -"And what does Khan's daughter, Dina, who announced in London that she has suitcases of compromising files, know?"
comments powered by Disqus
- The AP and other news outlets are giving wide attention to the proposal to create a White House Council of Historical Advisors
- New Yorker asks: Does Henry Kissinger have a conscience?
- University of South Carolina historian warns that students are missing out by not majoring in history
- Retired history Professor Marc Cooper stabbed to death by a colleague
- Douglas Brinkley says the Clinton Foundation conflicts-of-interest will follow Hillary like Watergate