CHINA, INDIA, RUSSIAN ANTIAMERICAN FRONT?
At the same time, India and China established a hot line. If I remember correctly, the hot line was established to prevent a nuclear war between the US and the USSR. Friends and allies do not need hot lines, enemies do. So, I suspect this alliance, like the European one, is based on the US keeping everybody in check. No, do not expect any thanks. Like parenting, keeping the world relatively calm, is a thankless job.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools