CHINA, INDIA, RUSSIAN ANTIAMERICAN FRONT?
At the same time, India and China established a hot line. If I remember correctly, the hot line was established to prevent a nuclear war between the US and the USSR. Friends and allies do not need hot lines, enemies do. So, I suspect this alliance, like the European one, is based on the US keeping everybody in check. No, do not expect any thanks. Like parenting, keeping the world relatively calm, is a thankless job.
comments powered by Disqus
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform