CHINA, INDIA, RUSSIAN ANTIAMERICAN FRONT?
At the same time, India and China established a hot line. If I remember correctly, the hot line was established to prevent a nuclear war between the US and the USSR. Friends and allies do not need hot lines, enemies do. So, I suspect this alliance, like the European one, is based on the US keeping everybody in check. No, do not expect any thanks. Like parenting, keeping the world relatively calm, is a thankless job.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award