CHINA, INDIA, RUSSIAN ANTIAMERICAN FRONT?
At the same time, India and China established a hot line. If I remember correctly, the hot line was established to prevent a nuclear war between the US and the USSR. Friends and allies do not need hot lines, enemies do. So, I suspect this alliance, like the European one, is based on the US keeping everybody in check. No, do not expect any thanks. Like parenting, keeping the world relatively calm, is a thankless job.
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history