CHINA, INDIA, RUSSIAN ANTIAMERICAN FRONT?
At the same time, India and China established a hot line. If I remember correctly, the hot line was established to prevent a nuclear war between the US and the USSR. Friends and allies do not need hot lines, enemies do. So, I suspect this alliance, like the European one, is based on the US keeping everybody in check. No, do not expect any thanks. Like parenting, keeping the world relatively calm, is a thankless job.
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize