RUMSFELD ON NUCLEAR ISRAEL
Ynet reports that Rumsfeld, speaking with reporters in Munich yesterday, was asked why the United States is silent when"Israel has more nuclear arms than any other nation in the world." Rumsfeld said,"You know the answer by yourself, and the whole world knows the answer. Israel is a small country with a small population. It is a democracy, but exists among neighbors who want to see her in the sea. Israel has made it clear that she does not want to be in the sea, and as a result, over several decades, has organized in such a manner so as not to be thrown into the sea."
BY the way the Schoeder to which the following item refers is Ilke Schroeder, a leftist German representative in the European parliament and NOT the prime minister.
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors