The End of Dual Citizenship?
"A woman who holds dual citizenship in Ireland and the United States says the Department of Homeland Security sent her a letter asking her to renounce her Irish citizenship. She says she has spoken with other people with dual citizenship who also received letters asking them to give up their citizenship of any country other than the United States
I'm a newspaper reporter for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. I would like to hear from anyone who knows of dual citizens being asked by the federal government to renounce their citizenship of a country other than the United States. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org ."
From: Mark Bixler, Reporter, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 72 Marietta St. N.W., Atlanta GA 30303, email@example.com
comments powered by Disqus
- On Time-Lapse Rocket Ride to Trade Center’s Top, Glimpse of Doomed Tower
- Turkish Premier Says European Stance on Armenian Genocide Reflects Racism
- Ben Affleck Asked PBS to Not Reveal Slave-Owning Ancestor
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Historian Jack Ross says the Socialist Party was the most important third party of the 20th century
- Mourning a People’s Historian: Michael Mizell-Nelson
- Robert V. Hine dies at 93; historian wrote of losing, regaining sight
- Historicizing Ferguson: Police Violence and the Genesis of a National Movement
- Historians as Public Intellectuals