The End of Dual Citizenship?
"A woman who holds dual citizenship in Ireland and the United States says the Department of Homeland Security sent her a letter asking her to renounce her Irish citizenship. She says she has spoken with other people with dual citizenship who also received letters asking them to give up their citizenship of any country other than the United States
I'm a newspaper reporter for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. I would like to hear from anyone who knows of dual citizens being asked by the federal government to renounce their citizenship of a country other than the United States. You can email me at email@example.com ."
From: Mark Bixler, Reporter, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 72 Marietta St. N.W., Atlanta GA 30303, firstname.lastname@example.org
comments powered by Disqus
- Yemen museum destroyed
- Viking beaters: Scots and Irish may have settled Iceland a century before Norsemen
- Secret diary of a top Soviet official shows the leadership was in turmoil 15 years before the USSR’s demise
- New History Dispute Splits U.S. Allies in Asia
- New exhibit at the Hirshhorn Museum focuses on Iranian history
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize
- Niall Ferguson Vs. Robert Skidelsky