PELOSI ON THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
During a recent FPRI update on terrorism, a person who served on the House Intelligence committe staff reported that that the first two questions Nancy Pelosi asked during following a CIA briefing were:
1. How much progress has the CIA made in adressing the gender imbalance within it ranks?
2. Have the intelligence services redirected their satelites from"bad" countries to environmental damage?
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools