PELOSI ON THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
During a recent FPRI update on terrorism, a person who served on the House Intelligence committe staff reported that that the first two questions Nancy Pelosi asked during following a CIA briefing were:
1. How much progress has the CIA made in adressing the gender imbalance within it ranks?
2. Have the intelligence services redirected their satelites from"bad" countries to environmental damage?
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi