PELOSI ON THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
During a recent FPRI update on terrorism, a person who served on the House Intelligence committe staff reported that that the first two questions Nancy Pelosi asked during following a CIA briefing were:
1. How much progress has the CIA made in adressing the gender imbalance within it ranks?
2. Have the intelligence services redirected their satelites from"bad" countries to environmental damage?
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools