PELOSI ON THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
During a recent FPRI update on terrorism, a person who served on the House Intelligence committe staff reported that that the first two questions Nancy Pelosi asked during following a CIA briefing were:
1. How much progress has the CIA made in adressing the gender imbalance within it ranks?
2. Have the intelligence services redirected their satelites from"bad" countries to environmental damage?
comments powered by Disqus
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history