PELOSI ON THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
During a recent FPRI update on terrorism, a person who served on the House Intelligence committe staff reported that that the first two questions Nancy Pelosi asked during following a CIA briefing were:
1. How much progress has the CIA made in adressing the gender imbalance within it ranks?
2. Have the intelligence services redirected their satelites from"bad" countries to environmental damage?
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book