DOGS BARK&BITE BUT THE CARAVAN PASSES
So, Indian caravan is moving despite the barking and biting of the intellectual and political dogs nipping at their heels. The latter are worried about losing control over their conciousness and hence voting banks. They do can all they can to stop the caravan here as they have stopped in Iraq, PA, Lebanon, Syria and Iran.
Will these reactionary powers involve us in another world war? The answer my friends in blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.
Happy New Year to one and all.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades