DOGS BARK&BITE BUT THE CARAVAN PASSES
So, Indian caravan is moving despite the barking and biting of the intellectual and political dogs nipping at their heels. The latter are worried about losing control over their conciousness and hence voting banks. They do can all they can to stop the caravan here as they have stopped in Iraq, PA, Lebanon, Syria and Iran.
Will these reactionary powers involve us in another world war? The answer my friends in blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.
Happy New Year to one and all.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton