DOGS BARK&BITE BUT THE CARAVAN PASSES
So, Indian caravan is moving despite the barking and biting of the intellectual and political dogs nipping at their heels. The latter are worried about losing control over their conciousness and hence voting banks. They do can all they can to stop the caravan here as they have stopped in Iraq, PA, Lebanon, Syria and Iran.
Will these reactionary powers involve us in another world war? The answer my friends in blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.
Happy New Year to one and all.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?