DOGS BARK&BITE BUT THE CARAVAN PASSES
So, Indian caravan is moving despite the barking and biting of the intellectual and political dogs nipping at their heels. The latter are worried about losing control over their conciousness and hence voting banks. They do can all they can to stop the caravan here as they have stopped in Iraq, PA, Lebanon, Syria and Iran.
Will these reactionary powers involve us in another world war? The answer my friends in blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.
Happy New Year to one and all.
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service