DOGS BARK&BITE BUT THE CARAVAN PASSES
So, Indian caravan is moving despite the barking and biting of the intellectual and political dogs nipping at their heels. The latter are worried about losing control over their conciousness and hence voting banks. They do can all they can to stop the caravan here as they have stopped in Iraq, PA, Lebanon, Syria and Iran.
Will these reactionary powers involve us in another world war? The answer my friends in blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.
Happy New Year to one and all.
comments powered by Disqus
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.