UN & HRW CAUSE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES IN SRI LANKA
It does not seem so. After they legitimized the use of human shields in Lebanon and the PA, they are putting civilian lives in danger in Sri Lanka by urging its government to place civilian safety above defeating the inventors of suicide bombings - the Tamil Tigers. The UN and HRW urged the Sri Lankan to limit civilian casualties.
What do the Tigers do? They demolish civilian shelters to up the number of civilian casualties and GAIN INTERNATIONAL SYMPATHY!
Will they (the"human rights community") ever learn? The terrorist have.
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors