UN & HRW CAUSE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES IN SRI LANKA
It does not seem so. After they legitimized the use of human shields in Lebanon and the PA, they are putting civilian lives in danger in Sri Lanka by urging its government to place civilian safety above defeating the inventors of suicide bombings - the Tamil Tigers. The UN and HRW urged the Sri Lankan to limit civilian casualties.
What do the Tigers do? They demolish civilian shelters to up the number of civilian casualties and GAIN INTERNATIONAL SYMPATHY!
Will they (the"human rights community") ever learn? The terrorist have.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum