UN & HRW CAUSE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES IN SRI LANKA
It does not seem so. After they legitimized the use of human shields in Lebanon and the PA, they are putting civilian lives in danger in Sri Lanka by urging its government to place civilian safety above defeating the inventors of suicide bombings - the Tamil Tigers. The UN and HRW urged the Sri Lankan to limit civilian casualties.
What do the Tigers do? They demolish civilian shelters to up the number of civilian casualties and GAIN INTERNATIONAL SYMPATHY!
Will they (the"human rights community") ever learn? The terrorist have.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"