UN & HRW CAUSE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES IN SRI LANKA
It does not seem so. After they legitimized the use of human shields in Lebanon and the PA, they are putting civilian lives in danger in Sri Lanka by urging its government to place civilian safety above defeating the inventors of suicide bombings - the Tamil Tigers. The UN and HRW urged the Sri Lankan to limit civilian casualties.
What do the Tigers do? They demolish civilian shelters to up the number of civilian casualties and GAIN INTERNATIONAL SYMPATHY!
Will they (the"human rights community") ever learn? The terrorist have.
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport