HUMAN SHIELDS PROTECT HAMAS SITES TOMORROW - ATOMIC SITES?update
Now, when Israel tried to limit civilian casualties by warning civilians to leave targeted buildings filled with explosives, Hamas uses human shields to protect the buildings.
Having proven successful, does anyone doubt a future where buses of"volunteers" would keep vigil around Iranian nuclear sites?
Trust me, it has only just begun. The first volunteers may have been genuine. They will not remain so.
Updates: It seems that HRW is also worried. The y condemned it. Sort of.
Terrorist loving peacenicks love it. They found a way the perfect way to display fake courage.
May their names be erased.
comments powered by Disqus
N. Friedman - 11/22/2006
Would you tell us what you believe has happened that the "some people buy the silly ideas of Ahmadinejad."
You might also enlighten us on which of his ideas are "silly ideas" and which are nasty, bigoted and outrageous.
Arash Kamangir - 11/21/2006
You are right, but I don't see your point. If you are afraid that people may be bused to protect Iranian nuclear facilities, you are right. It's a war and some believe in the Islamic Republic's cause. Let's think what has happened that the some people buy the silly ideas of Ahmadinejad.
N. Friedman - 11/21/2006
I think you are likely correct.
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history