HUMAN SHIELDS PROTECT HAMAS SITES TOMORROW - ATOMIC SITES?update
Now, when Israel tried to limit civilian casualties by warning civilians to leave targeted buildings filled with explosives, Hamas uses human shields to protect the buildings.
Having proven successful, does anyone doubt a future where buses of"volunteers" would keep vigil around Iranian nuclear sites?
Trust me, it has only just begun. The first volunteers may have been genuine. They will not remain so.
Updates: It seems that HRW is also worried. The y condemned it. Sort of.
Terrorist loving peacenicks love it. They found a way the perfect way to display fake courage.
May their names be erased.
comments powered by Disqus
N. Friedman - 11/22/2006
Would you tell us what you believe has happened that the "some people buy the silly ideas of Ahmadinejad."
You might also enlighten us on which of his ideas are "silly ideas" and which are nasty, bigoted and outrageous.
Arash Kamangir - 11/21/2006
You are right, but I don't see your point. If you are afraid that people may be bused to protect Iranian nuclear facilities, you are right. It's a war and some believe in the Islamic Republic's cause. Let's think what has happened that the some people buy the silly ideas of Ahmadinejad.
N. Friedman - 11/21/2006
I think you are likely correct.
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history