HUMAN SHIELDS PROTECT HAMAS SITES TOMORROW - ATOMIC SITES?update
Now, when Israel tried to limit civilian casualties by warning civilians to leave targeted buildings filled with explosives, Hamas uses human shields to protect the buildings.
Having proven successful, does anyone doubt a future where buses of"volunteers" would keep vigil around Iranian nuclear sites?
Trust me, it has only just begun. The first volunteers may have been genuine. They will not remain so.
Updates: It seems that HRW is also worried. The y condemned it. Sort of.
Terrorist loving peacenicks love it. They found a way the perfect way to display fake courage.
May their names be erased.
comments powered by Disqus
N. Friedman - 11/22/2006
Would you tell us what you believe has happened that the "some people buy the silly ideas of Ahmadinejad."
You might also enlighten us on which of his ideas are "silly ideas" and which are nasty, bigoted and outrageous.
Arash Kamangir - 11/21/2006
You are right, but I don't see your point. If you are afraid that people may be bused to protect Iranian nuclear facilities, you are right. It's a war and some believe in the Islamic Republic's cause. Let's think what has happened that the some people buy the silly ideas of Ahmadinejad.
N. Friedman - 11/21/2006
I think you are likely correct.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)