CHINA IS TO INDIA AS DUBAI IS TO US
Whatever happened to the bill designed to prevent another Dubai Port World debacle? Has it been reported out of Congress yet? It was the first time Democrats took a stronger national security stance than the Republicans. As far as I am concerned, Bush has yet to recover from that blunder. Of course, he added some more since.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)