SYRIA WANTS A CHRISTIAN-MUSLIM JIHAD AGAINST JEWS
comments powered by Disqus
Alexandra a Von Hofen - 11/10/2006
Jumblatt: decision disarmament of Hezbollah in the hands Khamenei
Iran Press News reported that Walid Jumblatt, the leader of Lebanon's most powerful Druze clan, said the “decision to disarm Hezbollah in Lebanon is in the hands of Khamenei.”
The full text:
Walid Jumblatt, the leader of Lebanon's most powerful Druze clan and heir to a leftist political dynasty based around the Progressive Socialist Party, said the “Decision to disarm Hezbollah in Lebanon is in the hands of Khamenei.”
Jumblatt who is currently on a trip to U.S. said that from a legal standpoint the decision is in the hands of the Lebanese people, however logistically and ideological, it is outside Lebanon and Khamenei is the one who would have to make that decision.
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history