SYRIA WANTS A CHRISTIAN-MUSLIM JIHAD AGAINST JEWS
comments powered by Disqus
Alexandra a Von Hofen - 11/10/2006
Jumblatt: decision disarmament of Hezbollah in the hands Khamenei
Iran Press News reported that Walid Jumblatt, the leader of Lebanon's most powerful Druze clan, said the “decision to disarm Hezbollah in Lebanon is in the hands of Khamenei.”
The full text:
Walid Jumblatt, the leader of Lebanon's most powerful Druze clan and heir to a leftist political dynasty based around the Progressive Socialist Party, said the “Decision to disarm Hezbollah in Lebanon is in the hands of Khamenei.”
Jumblatt who is currently on a trip to U.S. said that from a legal standpoint the decision is in the hands of the Lebanese people, however logistically and ideological, it is outside Lebanon and Khamenei is the one who would have to make that decision.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”