SYRIA WANTS A CHRISTIAN-MUSLIM JIHAD AGAINST JEWS
comments powered by Disqus
Alexandra a Von Hofen - 11/10/2006
Jumblatt: decision disarmament of Hezbollah in the hands Khamenei
Iran Press News reported that Walid Jumblatt, the leader of Lebanon's most powerful Druze clan, said the “decision to disarm Hezbollah in Lebanon is in the hands of Khamenei.”
The full text:
Walid Jumblatt, the leader of Lebanon's most powerful Druze clan and heir to a leftist political dynasty based around the Progressive Socialist Party, said the “Decision to disarm Hezbollah in Lebanon is in the hands of Khamenei.”
Jumblatt who is currently on a trip to U.S. said that from a legal standpoint the decision is in the hands of the Lebanese people, however logistically and ideological, it is outside Lebanon and Khamenei is the one who would have to make that decision.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"