DEMOCRATS CAN PROVE THEY ARE NOT THE CUT AND RUN PARTY
Sending Bush a message means giving Democrats a chance just as teaching Fatah a lesson meant giving Hamas a chance. Hamas blew it. Will the Democrats? I hope not. We need a bi-partizan foreign policy, the kind we during much of the Cold War. All they need to do is follow Joe Liberman.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz