DEMOCRATS CAN PROVE THEY ARE NOT THE CUT AND RUN PARTY
Sending Bush a message means giving Democrats a chance just as teaching Fatah a lesson meant giving Hamas a chance. Hamas blew it. Will the Democrats? I hope not. We need a bi-partizan foreign policy, the kind we during much of the Cold War. All they need to do is follow Joe Liberman.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools