DEMOCRATS CAN PROVE THEY ARE NOT THE CUT AND RUN PARTY
Sending Bush a message means giving Democrats a chance just as teaching Fatah a lesson meant giving Hamas a chance. Hamas blew it. Will the Democrats? I hope not. We need a bi-partizan foreign policy, the kind we during much of the Cold War. All they need to do is follow Joe Liberman.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"