DEMOCRATS CAN PROVE THEY ARE NOT THE CUT AND RUN PARTY
Sending Bush a message means giving Democrats a chance just as teaching Fatah a lesson meant giving Hamas a chance. Hamas blew it. Will the Democrats? I hope not. We need a bi-partizan foreign policy, the kind we during much of the Cold War. All they need to do is follow Joe Liberman.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”