An Anomalous Step in the Right Direction?
comments powered by Disqus
Sudha Shenoy - 7/13/2006
The stress should be on 'Australian', not 'govt.' Oz intellectuals are (fortunately) fairly isolated & generally despised. They in turn despise the Liberals heartily. Also there are a few historians, mostly non-academic, who reject the so-called 'black armband' view of Oz history. It appears that they, & common sense, have prevailed.
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi