An Anomalous Step in the Right Direction?
comments powered by Disqus
Sudha Shenoy - 7/13/2006
The stress should be on 'Australian', not 'govt.' Oz intellectuals are (fortunately) fairly isolated & generally despised. They in turn despise the Liberals heartily. Also there are a few historians, mostly non-academic, who reject the so-called 'black armband' view of Oz history. It appears that they, & common sense, have prevailed.
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family