An Anomalous Step in the Right Direction?
comments powered by Disqus
Sudha Shenoy - 7/13/2006
The stress should be on 'Australian', not 'govt.' Oz intellectuals are (fortunately) fairly isolated & generally despised. They in turn despise the Liberals heartily. Also there are a few historians, mostly non-academic, who reject the so-called 'black armband' view of Oz history. It appears that they, & common sense, have prevailed.
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history