Best of History Websites
Best of History Web Sites contains links to over 700 history-related web sites that have been reviewed for quality, accuracy and usefulness. Sites with engaging content and stimulating and useful multimedia technologies are most likely to be included in these pages. However, useful general resources and research-oriented sites have been included as well. The list of sites is , by nature, partial and by no means exhaustive.
The site has been designed primarily to benefit history educators and their students, but history enthusiasts will find the site useful as well.
(Plus, this site links to several of HNN's articles so naturally, it's noteworthy!!)
comments powered by Disqus
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston
- History Department at Connecticut College deplores Facebook post on Palestinians
- Historians join other scholars in protesting Georgia's anti-gay legislation
- Homeland Security historian builds winning case against Salvadoran leader who oversaw crimes
- What Howard Zinn taught the students of Spelman College