My Time with the Rich and Famous
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 6/30/2006
Yes, we were invited to his home as guests of his wife. I'll give a full report when I am able to post the photos of our trip.
Jonathan J. Bean - 6/29/2006
One of my favorite actors.
I assume you were invited to his home -- no B&E, right? LOL
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/29/2006
That's very cool. (Activating jealousy controls...) :-)
Mark Brady - 6/29/2006
I look forward to reading more.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea