My Time with the Rich and Famous
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 6/30/2006
Yes, we were invited to his home as guests of his wife. I'll give a full report when I am able to post the photos of our trip.
Jonathan J. Bean - 6/29/2006
One of my favorite actors.
I assume you were invited to his home -- no B&E, right? LOL
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/29/2006
That's very cool. (Activating jealousy controls...) :-)
Mark Brady - 6/29/2006
I look forward to reading more.
- Climate of Change: The Catholic Church's Dance With Science
- Sacrificed Humans Discovered Among Prehistoric Tombs
- Nazis Triumph Over Communists in Ukraine
- Obits for Happy Rockefeller blamed her for his political decline. Don’t believe it.
- Historian investigates claim that Bugsy Siegel wanted to kill Goring
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize