My Time with the Rich and Famous
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 6/30/2006
Yes, we were invited to his home as guests of his wife. I'll give a full report when I am able to post the photos of our trip.
Jonathan J. Bean - 6/29/2006
One of my favorite actors.
I assume you were invited to his home -- no B&E, right? LOL
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/29/2006
That's very cool. (Activating jealousy controls...) :-)
Mark Brady - 6/29/2006
I look forward to reading more.
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay