My Time with the Rich and Famous
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 6/30/2006
Yes, we were invited to his home as guests of his wife. I'll give a full report when I am able to post the photos of our trip.
Jonathan J. Bean - 6/29/2006
One of my favorite actors.
I assume you were invited to his home -- no B&E, right? LOL
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/29/2006
That's very cool. (Activating jealousy controls...) :-)
Mark Brady - 6/29/2006
I look forward to reading more.
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86