My Time with the Rich and Famous
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 6/30/2006
Yes, we were invited to his home as guests of his wife. I'll give a full report when I am able to post the photos of our trip.
Jonathan J. Bean - 6/29/2006
One of my favorite actors.
I assume you were invited to his home -- no B&E, right? LOL
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/29/2006
That's very cool. (Activating jealousy controls...) :-)
Mark Brady - 6/29/2006
I look forward to reading more.
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing