HAS ANTISEMITISM PASSED ITS PEAK?
Anti-Israeli divestment collapses.
Presbyterian General Assembly Votes to Declare Suicide Bombing a Crime Against Humanity Over Objections of Social Witness Policy Committee.
Israel's Admittance to Red Cross Federation Ends 'Historic Abnormality'
I know there are plenty of reasons to despair. But it is also important to"Know Hope" in Israel and elsewhere.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton