PHYSICAL EVIDENCE: IDF NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DEATH ON GAZA BEACH
Arutz Sheva reports:It’s Final: IDF Not Guilty of Death on Gaza Beach
The commander of the IDF technological division explained further. “We carried out a check of the metal and found the explosives that were on it," said Lt. Col. Eran Toval."In total, we carried out three independent analyses. The result was that the explosive was standard, but not characteristic of Israeli or American explosives in IDF service, and was not an IDF shell."
The evidence may be conclusive but, unfortunately, it may not close the case as is clear from HRW contention that Israel ignored beach blast evidence. The Yahoo report ignores Garlasco's earlier admission that he cannot"disprove" the Israeli finding.
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize