PHYSICAL EVIDENCE: IDF NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DEATH ON GAZA BEACH
Arutz Sheva reports:It’s Final: IDF Not Guilty of Death on Gaza Beach
The commander of the IDF technological division explained further. “We carried out a check of the metal and found the explosives that were on it," said Lt. Col. Eran Toval."In total, we carried out three independent analyses. The result was that the explosive was standard, but not characteristic of Israeli or American explosives in IDF service, and was not an IDF shell."
The evidence may be conclusive but, unfortunately, it may not close the case as is clear from HRW contention that Israel ignored beach blast evidence. The Yahoo report ignores Garlasco's earlier admission that he cannot"disprove" the Israeli finding.
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service