PHYSICAL EVIDENCE: IDF NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DEATH ON GAZA BEACH
Arutz Sheva reports:It’s Final: IDF Not Guilty of Death on Gaza Beach
The commander of the IDF technological division explained further. “We carried out a check of the metal and found the explosives that were on it," said Lt. Col. Eran Toval."In total, we carried out three independent analyses. The result was that the explosive was standard, but not characteristic of Israeli or American explosives in IDF service, and was not an IDF shell."
The evidence may be conclusive but, unfortunately, it may not close the case as is clear from HRW contention that Israel ignored beach blast evidence. The Yahoo report ignores Garlasco's earlier admission that he cannot"disprove" the Israeli finding.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond