HATE AND EXTREMISM IN AUSTALIAN UNIVERSITIES
The Islamic charity, Human Appeal International (HAI), recently sponsored an Australian camp on “Muslim Youth Identity” run by the Federation of Australian Students and Youth (FAMSY – see our report on FAMSY in our April 2006 edition). Ironically, the Berry Sport & Recreation Centre - which hosted the FAMSY camp - is operated by the NSW State Government.
HAI is a UK-based charity that has been described as one of several organisations that “allegedly pose as charities in order to bankroll terrorist activities” by the Israeli organisation NGO Monitor. Israeli prosecutors reportedly named HAI as a source of funding to Hamas in an indictment last year against alleged Hamas bag man Ahmed Salatna (Independent, Nov. 25, 2005).
Read the rest as well as report on other Islamits organizational activities in Australia’s universities. I know, it is a global phenomenon.(hat tip: Ganesh)
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors