HATE AND EXTREMISM IN AUSTALIAN UNIVERSITIES
The Islamic charity, Human Appeal International (HAI), recently sponsored an Australian camp on “Muslim Youth Identity” run by the Federation of Australian Students and Youth (FAMSY – see our report on FAMSY in our April 2006 edition). Ironically, the Berry Sport & Recreation Centre - which hosted the FAMSY camp - is operated by the NSW State Government.
HAI is a UK-based charity that has been described as one of several organisations that “allegedly pose as charities in order to bankroll terrorist activities” by the Israeli organisation NGO Monitor. Israeli prosecutors reportedly named HAI as a source of funding to Hamas in an indictment last year against alleged Hamas bag man Ahmed Salatna (Independent, Nov. 25, 2005).
Read the rest as well as report on other Islamits organizational activities in Australia’s universities. I know, it is a global phenomenon.(hat tip: Ganesh)
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize