ANOTHER IRANIAN BLOGGER IN TROUBLE FOR COVERAGE OF ETHNIC UNREST
"Tavancheh is a courageous blogger who may well have fallen prey to the government’s crackdown on the student pro-democracy movement,” the press freedom organisation said. “His work nonetheless shows that Iranian civil society is dynamic and is resisting government censorship and authoritarianism." . . .
Two other bloggers Arash Sigarshi and Mojtaba Saminejad, are currently in prison in Iran.
Amir Taheri explains "Why some parts of Iran are beyond Ahmadinejad's reach."
Two Azeri reporters are also held without charge.
Worse. Round up reports of protestors' death and much more to be found at Gateway Pundit.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Trump is so controversial Disney reportedly won’t let him have a speaking role in the Hall of Presidents
- Before Fox News, Roger Ailes Helped Get Richard Nixon Elected
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy
- Why so many students hate history — and what to do about it