ANOTHER IRANIAN BLOGGER IN TROUBLE FOR COVERAGE OF ETHNIC UNREST
"Tavancheh is a courageous blogger who may well have fallen prey to the government’s crackdown on the student pro-democracy movement,” the press freedom organisation said. “His work nonetheless shows that Iranian civil society is dynamic and is resisting government censorship and authoritarianism." . . .
Two other bloggers Arash Sigarshi and Mojtaba Saminejad, are currently in prison in Iran.
Amir Taheri explains "Why some parts of Iran are beyond Ahmadinejad's reach."
Two Azeri reporters are also held without charge.
Worse. Round up reports of protestors' death and much more to be found at Gateway Pundit.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Allan Lichtman who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win
- National Book Award semifinalist Heather Ann Thompson says the war on crime started with LBJ
- David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history