IRAN REJECTS TALKS WITH UNWORTHY USG
The headline reads:"US has not offered anything new or that matter logical solution, we will talk based on our own guidlines" Iranian foreign minister also added"probably they are using words to hide their criminal acts in our region and in Iraq".
At the end he said "the countries in which people have no role in the government and the presidents whom are selected by judges do not have the right to address our nation which is the basis of all decisions in Iran".
"We won't talk about our legitimate rights, but about our mutual concerns if our conditions are met we will talk with all countries."
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton