IRAN REJECTS TALKS WITH UNWORTHY USG
The headline reads:"US has not offered anything new or that matter logical solution, we will talk based on our own guidlines" Iranian foreign minister also added"probably they are using words to hide their criminal acts in our region and in Iraq".
At the end he said "the countries in which people have no role in the government and the presidents whom are selected by judges do not have the right to address our nation which is the basis of all decisions in Iran".
"We won't talk about our legitimate rights, but about our mutual concerns if our conditions are met we will talk with all countries."
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)