IRAN REJECTS TALKS WITH UNWORTHY USG
The headline reads:"US has not offered anything new or that matter logical solution, we will talk based on our own guidlines" Iranian foreign minister also added"probably they are using words to hide their criminal acts in our region and in Iraq".
At the end he said "the countries in which people have no role in the government and the presidents whom are selected by judges do not have the right to address our nation which is the basis of all decisions in Iran".
"We won't talk about our legitimate rights, but about our mutual concerns if our conditions are met we will talk with all countries."
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy