IRAN REJECTS TALKS WITH UNWORTHY USG
The headline reads:"US has not offered anything new or that matter logical solution, we will talk based on our own guidlines" Iranian foreign minister also added"probably they are using words to hide their criminal acts in our region and in Iraq".
At the end he said "the countries in which people have no role in the government and the presidents whom are selected by judges do not have the right to address our nation which is the basis of all decisions in Iran".
"We won't talk about our legitimate rights, but about our mutual concerns if our conditions are met we will talk with all countries."
comments powered by Disqus
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar