IRAN REJECTS TALKS WITH UNWORTHY USG
The headline reads:"US has not offered anything new or that matter logical solution, we will talk based on our own guidlines" Iranian foreign minister also added"probably they are using words to hide their criminal acts in our region and in Iraq".
At the end he said "the countries in which people have no role in the government and the presidents whom are selected by judges do not have the right to address our nation which is the basis of all decisions in Iran".
"We won't talk about our legitimate rights, but about our mutual concerns if our conditions are met we will talk with all countries."
comments powered by Disqus
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize