NORTHERN ISRAELIS BACK TO SHELTERS
My sister called. It was her turn to transport her 6 year old grandchildren to their after school Karate and pottery courses in Naharia. But she found they were all cancelled though they were too far south for the Katyushas to reach. She had no way out. She had to explain to them the reason.
No, it had nothing to do with"occupation." The UN certified Israel's northern border. It may have to do with Hizbullah's need to justify its existence to the Lebanese people. They are much more difficult to convince than fans like Chomsky or some of his fellow Canadian or British colleagues who as a Lebanese paper notes understand little and I would add care to understand even less. Feeding the beast merely wets its appetite.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide