NORTHERN ISRAELIS BACK TO SHELTERS
My sister called. It was her turn to transport her 6 year old grandchildren to their after school Karate and pottery courses in Naharia. But she found they were all cancelled though they were too far south for the Katyushas to reach. She had no way out. She had to explain to them the reason.
No, it had nothing to do with"occupation." The UN certified Israel's northern border. It may have to do with Hizbullah's need to justify its existence to the Lebanese people. They are much more difficult to convince than fans like Chomsky or some of his fellow Canadian or British colleagues who as a Lebanese paper notes understand little and I would add care to understand even less. Feeding the beast merely wets its appetite.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)