NORTHERN ISRAELIS BACK TO SHELTERS
My sister called. It was her turn to transport her 6 year old grandchildren to their after school Karate and pottery courses in Naharia. But she found they were all cancelled though they were too far south for the Katyushas to reach. She had no way out. She had to explain to them the reason.
No, it had nothing to do with"occupation." The UN certified Israel's northern border. It may have to do with Hizbullah's need to justify its existence to the Lebanese people. They are much more difficult to convince than fans like Chomsky or some of his fellow Canadian or British colleagues who as a Lebanese paper notes understand little and I would add care to understand even less. Feeding the beast merely wets its appetite.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”