NORTHERN ISRAELIS BACK TO SHELTERS
My sister called. It was her turn to transport her 6 year old grandchildren to their after school Karate and pottery courses in Naharia. But she found they were all cancelled though they were too far south for the Katyushas to reach. She had no way out. She had to explain to them the reason.
No, it had nothing to do with"occupation." The UN certified Israel's northern border. It may have to do with Hizbullah's need to justify its existence to the Lebanese people. They are much more difficult to convince than fans like Chomsky or some of his fellow Canadian or British colleagues who as a Lebanese paper notes understand little and I would add care to understand even less. Feeding the beast merely wets its appetite.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"