C-SPAN PROMOTES CHOMSKY, BURIES BOSTOM
Observe this week-end programming. If I want to watch for the umpteen time Noam Chomsky's anti-American pro-Hizbullah diatribe I can watch it on Saturday, May 27 at 7:00 pm and Monday, May 29 at 10:30 pm.
But if I want to watch Andrew Bostom lay out The Legacy of Jihad for the first time, I can only do it on Sunday, May 28 at 4:30 am or Tuesday, May 30 at 2:00 am.
Andrew Bostom notes that it is possible to watch him online anytime by clicking here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook