C-SPAN PROMOTES CHOMSKY, BURIES BOSTOM
Observe this week-end programming. If I want to watch for the umpteen time Noam Chomsky's anti-American pro-Hizbullah diatribe I can watch it on Saturday, May 27 at 7:00 pm and Monday, May 29 at 10:30 pm.
But if I want to watch Andrew Bostom lay out The Legacy of Jihad for the first time, I can only do it on Sunday, May 28 at 4:30 am or Tuesday, May 30 at 2:00 am.
Andrew Bostom notes that it is possible to watch him online anytime by clicking here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”