C-SPAN PROMOTES CHOMSKY, BURIES BOSTOM
Observe this week-end programming. If I want to watch for the umpteen time Noam Chomsky's anti-American pro-Hizbullah diatribe I can watch it on Saturday, May 27 at 7:00 pm and Monday, May 29 at 10:30 pm.
But if I want to watch Andrew Bostom lay out The Legacy of Jihad for the first time, I can only do it on Sunday, May 28 at 4:30 am or Tuesday, May 30 at 2:00 am.
Andrew Bostom notes that it is possible to watch him online anytime by clicking here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"