C-SPAN PROMOTES CHOMSKY, BURIES BOSTOM
Observe this week-end programming. If I want to watch for the umpteen time Noam Chomsky's anti-American pro-Hizbullah diatribe I can watch it on Saturday, May 27 at 7:00 pm and Monday, May 29 at 10:30 pm.
But if I want to watch Andrew Bostom lay out The Legacy of Jihad for the first time, I can only do it on Sunday, May 28 at 4:30 am or Tuesday, May 30 at 2:00 am.
Andrew Bostom notes that it is possible to watch him online anytime by clicking here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)