C-SPAN PROMOTES CHOMSKY, BURIES BOSTOM
Observe this week-end programming. If I want to watch for the umpteen time Noam Chomsky's anti-American pro-Hizbullah diatribe I can watch it on Saturday, May 27 at 7:00 pm and Monday, May 29 at 10:30 pm.
But if I want to watch Andrew Bostom lay out The Legacy of Jihad for the first time, I can only do it on Sunday, May 28 at 4:30 am or Tuesday, May 30 at 2:00 am.
Andrew Bostom notes that it is possible to watch him online anytime by clicking here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history