"MR. VIRTUE" ADMITS HE LIED TWO MONTHS AGO
Roger Ailes (no, not the bald repulsive McCarthyistic one) has the details.
It's hilarious that the moral scold who went on and on about Clinton's white lies regarding a blowjob now has to admit he lied in his public statements about his gambling habits a couple of months back.
Roger also points out how Bennett is a first class hypocrite -- using Bennett's own words to hang him.
Bennett's done, huh? I hope he saved some of the millions of dollars he made the last decade. I don't think anyone will be buying any more books about morals from"Mr. Virtue."
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools