THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION KEVIN IS...
Boy, and if you read that post it's quite astonishing what this company is accused of doing -- and Glenn still makes that offensive comment. Not that I'm accusing Glenn himself of being a racist but that's quite an outrageous comment to append to that story.
Sometimes you really wonder if Glenn engages his brain before he begins moving his fingers. Or, as many of us have suggested, you really wonder if he even reads the stuff he links to or even the excerpts of things he posts to his blog anymore.
This post perhaps is evidence that he doesn't.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea