THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION KEVIN IS...
Boy, and if you read that post it's quite astonishing what this company is accused of doing -- and Glenn still makes that offensive comment. Not that I'm accusing Glenn himself of being a racist but that's quite an outrageous comment to append to that story.
Sometimes you really wonder if Glenn engages his brain before he begins moving his fingers. Or, as many of us have suggested, you really wonder if he even reads the stuff he links to or even the excerpts of things he posts to his blog anymore.
This post perhaps is evidence that he doesn't.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton