WHEN OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS, CHUCK...
my college buddy, you answer it. Absolutely you should go on Fox News when they call you! I know I would.
My goodness Chuck. You certainly would do just fine. I suspect you'd have given them an excellent earful about W's ill-considered third August month-long vacation!
I've been interviewed on television once and radio three times -- all in St. Louis during 2000 regarding my book on the Veiled Prophet in St. Louis. I also did three booksignings.
Admittedly, I spend 10-12 hours per week essentially doing public speaking so nothing really bothers me at all with regard to appearing in front of people.
As I've said already Chuck, my attitude is that when opportunity knocks, you answer.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Trump is so controversial Disney reportedly won’t let him have a speaking role in the Hall of Presidents
- Before Fox News, Roger Ailes Helped Get Richard Nixon Elected
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy
- Why so many students hate history — and what to do about it
- Germany establishes its first Holocaust Studies professorship
- A journalist confesses his Filipino family kept a slave and a historian tries to put the news in perspective