WHEN OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS, CHUCK...
my college buddy, you answer it. Absolutely you should go on Fox News when they call you! I know I would.
My goodness Chuck. You certainly would do just fine. I suspect you'd have given them an excellent earful about W's ill-considered third August month-long vacation!
I've been interviewed on television once and radio three times -- all in St. Louis during 2000 regarding my book on the Veiled Prophet in St. Louis. I also did three booksignings.
Admittedly, I spend 10-12 hours per week essentially doing public speaking so nothing really bothers me at all with regard to appearing in front of people.
As I've said already Chuck, my attitude is that when opportunity knocks, you answer.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"