WHEN OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS, CHUCK...
my college buddy, you answer it. Absolutely you should go on Fox News when they call you! I know I would.
My goodness Chuck. You certainly would do just fine. I suspect you'd have given them an excellent earful about W's ill-considered third August month-long vacation!
I've been interviewed on television once and radio three times -- all in St. Louis during 2000 regarding my book on the Veiled Prophet in St. Louis. I also did three booksignings.
Admittedly, I spend 10-12 hours per week essentially doing public speaking so nothing really bothers me at all with regard to appearing in front of people.
As I've said already Chuck, my attitude is that when opportunity knocks, you answer.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit