ISLAMISTS KILL; DUTCH EXPEL; US WELCOMES/updates
Michael, the Dutch student blogger writes:
Exactly what I was afraid of. She will be welcomed into the US and she will get the respect she deserves there, but it is a crying shame that we force people like her to leave our country.
Michael is exactly right. The big losers here are the Dutch. Moreover, their message to the Islamists: Do not worry. We will get your dirty work done"our way." Hence, writers, and others who already knew that Jihadist kill are bound to feel even less safe in Europe.
For further detail and updates visit Michael's freedom and justice website.
He just informed me that the immigration minister has written a letter saying the Hirsi Ali is no longer considered Dutch and 75% of the Dutch are pleased.
Click here for a cartoon of Hirsi Ali as Joan of Arc.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?